The use of your own associates paired with the power of the Datascan system allows you to realize much more accurate results while completing the counts in a more efficient manner ultimately reducing the cost of performing a physical inventory. We have worked with Finance and Audit professionals for more than 40 years and found the following attributes to be the most compelling from your perspective...
- Approved for use by all major audit firms
- Software controls ensure count integrity put in place by the corporate directors
- Controls limit the counting method that can be done during a PI
- SAS 70 Type II/SSAE16 II is published and provided to all clients
- Strategic scanned audits can be enforced at the store level to ensure associate accuracy and recounts on high dollar or high shrink items
- Real-time reporting provides immediate insight into count progress and accuracy
- Variance reporting based on book to physical discrepancies can be delivered immediately after a count to drive recounts and reduce reconciliation time at the store or across your entire chain
- Count files are transmitted immediately following the count and are compatible with all types of financial/ERP systems/databases including SAP, Oracle, Island Pacific, Epicor, etc.