Your Store Operations team has the most knowledgeable and capable staff already managing and running your stores' day-to-day activities. In fact, there isn't anyone else who could possibly have the same vested interest and ability to execute a physical inventory. It is your corporate Operations directives and policies that drive your stores' daily activities, so why let physical inventory be the exception? We have worked with Store Operations professionals for more than 40 years and found the following attributes to be the most compelling from your perspective...
- Our custom scanners were designed with store level staff in mind. SIMPLE!
- Your staff's knowledge of the product and store schemas enhance the Datascan system to even further reduce count times and increase accuracy.
- Our proactive Help Desk will assist your stores directly by monitoring from shipment to count completion.
- Stores may call our 24/7 US based Client Support Center and get a live person in less than 2 minutes 365 days a year.
- Our in-house training department will work to customize your training materials which may also include a DVD filmed in your store.
- Online reporting and email alerts allow your corporate and field managers to access the progress of the counts in real-time and be alerted to any exceptions.
- Datascan post inventory analysis and in-person meetings following your counts will assist in annually evaluating your count processes and making improvements to increase efficiency.