Datascan has transformed from a trail-blazing pioneer to a well-respected industry leader. Through its unique Solution-as-a-Service model, Datascan provides a range of cutting-edge Self-Scan Inventory Data Solutions, all developed with the objective of transforming raw inventory data into valuable, actionable information.
You have many choices when it comes to your inventory. Datascan focuses on a solution that is innovative, efficient and reliable, designed just for you.
Datascan’s Solution-as-a-Service model can be easily implemented by bundling all necessary hardware and software with unrestricted access to reporting and analytics into a single, straightforward system available on demand to you.
- Accelerated software features and functionality
- Limited set-up and no maintenance requirements
- Our solution is available on demand. We work around your schedule, not ours
- Retailer specific configuration and personalization
- Simple pricing model with no upselling
Self-Scan Inventory Data Solutions
- Complete, wall-to-wall physical inventory counts
- Cycle counts, category & target counts
- Store relocation & transfers between locations
- Theft and damage counts
- Warehouse counts
- Flexibility in inventory planning and execution
- Full control over store counts and increased inventory accuracy and audit efficiency
- Completely personalized dashboard, reporting and analytics
- Real-time visibility of inventory reports
- Overall inventory cost reductions saving you on your bottom line
Inventory Consulting Services
Datascan thrives on engaging clients and offers a consultative approach in customizing an inventory plan that is specific to their business needs.
We are able to add significant value to our clients by partnering in:
- Inventory planning
- Inventory best practices
- Audit best practices
- Report and inventory analysis personalization
- Staff training
Differentiation through Constant Innovation
Datascan owes its reputation for client satisfaction to the dedication and experience of our team and their relationship and dedication to our clients. In fact, our history of innovation is directly driven by our close working relationships with clients and has resulted in a number of “firsts” for our company. We are committed to our clients and enjoy a partnership with each of them that continues to grow over time.