Datascan provides retailers with a mobile solution as part of a Solution-as-a-Service Self Scan inventory model. The solution comprises mobile computers, communications equipment and related software that are specific to each individual client. Currently Datascan offers two versions of its Self-Scanning solution. Datascan’s client base is diverse in both retail segmentation and international location.
This customer-facing role is responsible for the management and delivery of Datascan’s solutions to its clients. This includes liaising directly with client contacts, ensuring client needs are being met within our organization, and working with clients to identify target dates and tasks necessary for executing a successful inventory. This role requires cross-functional collaboration with multiple Departments at Datascan. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for renewing client contracts, growing accounts, and advising clients on industry standards and best practices. A high level of customer service skills is required. Travel will be necessary for client consultations, contract renewal discussions, and planning meetings.
- Maintain Client Accounts as assigned
- Serve as a liaison between clients and Datascan
- Gather and organize tasks, target dates, and equipment orders for client inventories
- Consult clients on industry standards and best practices
- Develop pricing and SLA stipulations included in client contract renewals
- Identify and pursue opportunities for account growth
- Be available and/or at the Datascan office during large inventory counts for client support (counts typically occur overnight and/or on weekends)
- Conduct pre-inventory planning meetings and post-inventory summary meetings with clients
- Consult with Solutions Analysts and Account Executive team on best practices / industry standards
- Collaborate with Inside Sales Team to identify revenue expansion opportunities within assigned accounts
- Gather details for client change requests and coordinate with Solutions Analyst to formalize / submit specifications to IT
Skills, Qualifications and Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Business Administration, Accounting, or IT)
- 3+ yrs in a Project Management and/or Customer Engagement role; preferably in a technology-related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, and Wiki preferred
- Experience with a SaaS model and/or B2B environment preferred
- Relationship Selling
- High Organizational Aptitude
- Project Management Skills
- Highly attentive to details
- Client Requirements Analysis
- Promotion of Process Improvement
- Ability to handle peak periods with clarity and professionalism
- Team player; able to communicate well across multiple groups / Departments
Datascan offers competitive salaries and benefits including comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance, life, 401(k) with generous company match, and paid time off.
Datascan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.
Datascan is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.