Datascan is a global leader in customized inventory management and count solutions. Our client base is some of the world’s best-known retailers. Our solutions provides improved customer operations and helps to reduce inventory management costs. Due to current business trends, we are facing increased growth opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling to new and existing customers for all products sold by Datascan, North America. The position is focused on developing relationships and opportunities over the phone, expanding business within existing accounts and prospecting/selling to new accounts.
- Utilize a consultative approach and needs analysis to qualify potential customers. Discuss and sell the value of Datascan products and services based upon uncovered needs.
- Work in partnership with field Sales Reps, assist with the development of strategic plans and aggressively implement actions to achieve results.
- Responsible for executing an enterprise focused “Strategic” selling process over the phone and engaging field partner on more complex solutions.
- Ability to deliver product demonstrations via Webex.
- Identify potential customers from data within CRM tool and other sources. Follow up on internal and external leads and perform customer research.
- Make a minimum number of outbound new customer calls per day, in addition to completion of follow up calls and responding to inbound leads.
- Gather customer information and add data to Customer Relationship Management system. Maintain customer records, track phone calls and report business development activity to Manager.
- Promote and maintain positive internal relationships.
- Persuade others to challenge perceptions and thoughts.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree combined with at least two (2) years previous successful Inside Sales experience working in Technology Solutions or Service Sales (strongly preferred).
- Ability to quickly grasp the solution and complex sales methodologies.
- Expertise in customer needs analysis, quality standards and customer service principles.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to speak clearly, listen and comprehend details.
- Self-motivated, working independently to achieve objectives. Ability to work a flexible schedule as activity may dictate.
- Interpersonal communication skills, including listening and understanding others, as well as speaking in a manner that effectively conveys accurate and appropriate information.
- Strong willingness to engage effecitvely with customers/prospects over the phone.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is preferred along with good typing skills.
Up to 5%
Datascan offers competitive salaries and benefits including comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance, life, 401(k) with generous company match, and paid time off.
Datascan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.
Datascan is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.