Summary of Responsibilities:
This key client-facing sales role will be responsible for directly selling into new & existing accounts within an established geographical territory through managing a highly consultative and complex sales cycle. This role will report to the Sales Director and will be remotely located.
- 5-10 years experience in B2B software sales and managing a complex, consultative solution selling cycle
- Effective communication and coordination with remote teams
- Proven ability in territory management, quota management and forecasting
- On-site and remote selling to C-Level executives
- Coordinates with other members to support account sales and strategies
- Negotiating price and contracts
- Proven Success with Inside/Outside Sales Team Model
- Previous Retail experience and/or existing retailer relationships a plus
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Ability to engage with both technical and business teams
- Become trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decisions makers while understanding client decision making process
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and orchestrate proof of concept project; educate client & collect specifications, liaise with business analyst, meet due dates
- Identify client issues, understand value, set priorities and provide solutions based upon offerings
- Must be willing to travel and work weekends
- Regional Travel 50-60% with a quarterly trip to Dallas Headquarters
- Enjoys and able to succeed within an entrepreneurial-style role
Datascan offers competitive salaries and benefits including comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance, life, 401(k) with generous company match, and paid time off.
Datascan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.