Summary of Responsibilities:
This key Marketing Manager will work closely with the Director of Marketing to develop, implement and execute on both strategic and digital marketing plans in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. He/she will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness in the digital space as well as report on the performance of various digital efforts and targeted marketing campaigns. This person will create and/or coordinate the production and distribution of company marketing materials, both e-versions and hard copy collateral. In addition, he/she will help to establish and enforce consistent brand standards and messaging throughout all aspects of the business.
- IT product marketing (software or professional services) experience required to successfully create, develop and execute marketing initiatives for new products and services
- Ability to manage, elevate and execute digital marketing efforts including: email, web, social media, marketing automation, digital advertising
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing efforts for our targeted marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPIs
- Monitor Google Ad Words, Leadfeeder and web traffic. Report back trends and stats of visitors and interest
- Measure and elevate SEO efforts through Google Analytics (organic search, direct search, referral, paid search (SEM), social, email, web)
- Work internally to educate and enforce brand importance and consistency
- Manage projects (TBD) with agencies, and other vendor partners (printers, freelance designers, video production contacts, graphic artist(s), website vendors/contacts)
- Assists content and design to create impactful business presentations
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate B2B customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective skills in multi-tasking and the ability to work across all departments within the organization
- Copy-writing experience a plus.
Datascan offers competitive salaries and benefits including comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance, life, 401(k) with generous company match, and paid time off.
Datascan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.