Explore Datascan’s Self-Scan Inventory Counting Solution for Automotive Parts
We offer customized solutions that allow you to conduct your parts department physical inventory in a way that fits your dealership's needs.
Meet our Automotive Team
Does your physical inventory look like this? Easy. Accurate. Efficient. Flexible
- Improved inventory accuracy
- Real-time visibility into your parts counts
- Detailed reporting capabilities
- 30% reduction in labor and inventory expense
- 0% capital expenditure
- User-friendly scanners and hardware
- Industry leading counting application and inventory management system
- Full DMS integration
- Bar code and RFID Solutions
- Self-scan, guided and full inventory counts available
- Custom data & analytics reporting provided after each count
- Supplemental staffing available
Datascan is a CDK Global Approved Partner with integration in the CDK parts physical inventory process. This means no more key punching updated counts, where errors can occur.
Our Business Development Manager for the Automotive Division, Ron Resnick, has over 40 years’ experience in automotive parts department operations. Ron has also personally conducted over 100 inventory counts and is versed in many dealership DMS’.
Our business partner for Guided and Full counts, Tom Calloway, can provide the staffing you require and the expertise to assure your count is 100% accurate and certified. Tom is a 30+ year veteran of the automotive industry, with extensive experience in the new car dealer aftersales space and fixed operations. Tom is currently the President of A2CX Mgmt LLC.